I’ve been a wedding, event, and family photographer since 2005. Over the years I’ve been so honored to capture many moments for my clients… and I’ve collected many questions my clients have asked! I’m happy to post the more popular questions since you may have these exact same thoughts. Be on the lookout for these articles!
So here is the top 10 list…. did you guess the #1 question?
The Top 10 photography question list:
- How far in advance do you book for wedding photography?
- I’ve never heard of a “Say Yes to Mom’s Dress” session. What is this?
- What’s the difference between a mini-session and a full family (portrait) session?
- How do you help determine our wedding photography timeline?
- Should we bring our pet to our family session? We just want a few photos with him/her.
- How much time do we need to take photos with our wedding party and family? We’d really like to join our guests during cocktail hour.
- Should I have one photographer or two for our wedding?
- What should my family wear for our portrait session?
- My fiance and I didn’t really think about having an engagement session done. We already have photos of us taken. Why should we consider doing one?
- What is a First Look at a wedding? Should we do one?